Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front/rear windows with drivers one touch/anti-trap
- Heated rear window
- Privacy glass
- Rear wash/wipe
- Tinted glass
- Variable intermittent front wash/wipe
- Windscreen wiper de-icer
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- High gloss black grille with chrome surround
- Rear spoiler
- Automatic headlights
- Front fog lamps
- Headlamp levelling
- LED daytime running lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- ESC + BAS + VSM + HAC
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Emergency stop signalling system
- Gear selection indicator
- Reversing Aid Sensors
- Reversing camera
- Body colour door mirrors
- Day/night rear view mirror
- Electric operated/heated door mirrors
- Folding door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Active front headrests
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of impact
- Dual front airbags
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front seatbelt pretensioners + load limiters
- Height adjustable front seatbelt anchors
- Rear door child safety locks
- Seatbelt warning
- Side and Curtain airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Remote tailgate release
- 7" touchscreen full map navigation system
- Digital clock
- Outside temperature display
- Trip computer
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- High gloss black centre fascia
- 5 height adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split/folding 2nd row of seats
- Driver/passenger front seatback pockets
- Heated front seats
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- ISOFIX top tethers and lower anchor points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Reclining/sliding front seat
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Bluetooth audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- RDS radio with MP3 player
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- USB and auxiliary socket
- Automatic air conditioning
- 12v power outlet - luggage side
- 12V power socket in front console (x2)
- Bamboo part leather upholstery
- Cupholders in centre console
- Driver/passenger armrests
- Front and rear door pockets with bottle holders
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Leather steering wheel and gearshift
- Luggage area underfloor compartment
- Luggage net
- Luggage net hooks
- Metallic finish inner door handles
- Passenger grip handles
- Rear centre armrest
- Rear parcel shelf
- Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Front map lights
- Luggage area lamp
- Rear passenger lighting
- Rheostat dimmer switch
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Anti theft alarm
- Engine immobiliser
- Folding key
- Locking wheel nuts
- Remote central door locking
- Low rolling resistance tyres
- 16" alloy wheels
- Temporary spare wheel
|Maximum speed||113 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1582 cc|
|MPG (urban)||55.4 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||70.6 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||64.2 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.4 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1810 kg|
|Vehicle length||4075 mm|
|Vehicle width||1765 mm|
|Vehicle height||1600 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2615 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||115 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.